Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys..

I have some read about TPMS things for changing stock wheels to JK wheels.

but I am still not sure.. that ..

yesterday I bought 4 used JK wheels without TPMS , and 1.25 spacers ..

what I am concerning is like this..

could I swap the stock TPMS into JK wheel ?

if it is possible .. is there anything I have to prepare for ( something like adapter ) ?

thank you for reading

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
The stock Commander TPMS will swap right into the Rubicon wheels without any problems. There are quite a few members on the forum running those wheels and never mentioned any issues.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The stock Commander TPMS will swap right into the Rubicon wheels without any problems. There are quite a few members on the forum running those wheels and never mentioned any issues.
hi

thanks a lot for your reply !
it is real kind of you
have a very nice day ~~

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
hi

thanks a lot for your reply !
it is real kind of you
have a very nice day ~~
Not a problem! Thats what were here for.

·
Registered
118 Posts
So not to revive an old post, but I bought 07 Rubicon Rims with sensors in them and put my stock tires on them to drive and around on and guess what! The sensors work with no problem, I can switch between my original rims and rubicon rims and they both sense the TPMS. I was so scared that it would not have to work and that I would have to take them to the dealer and all the bs. Anyways just thought you should know..

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
So not to revive an old post, but I bought 07 Rubicon Rims with sensors in them and put my stock tires on them to drive and around on and guess what! The sensors work with no problem, I can switch between my original rims and rubicon rims and they both sense the TPMS. I was so scared that it would not have to work and that I would have to take them to the dealer and all the bs. Anyways just thought you should know..
Just curious if your running wheel spacers? I read something a while back where someone mentioned needing spacers due to the lip on the inside of the rubi wheel not being able to clear the caliper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts