1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
79 Posts
WIth a little mechanical experience, you can actually do the necessary repairs for the jeep commander? Hell, I think I am gonna get one myself. I just paid the damn dealer about 400 dollars to do a 15,000 mile maintenance. =( I am sure the stealership loved that. Thanks for the find walkjon.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Textbooks and manuals on ebay are usually bootleg, since anyone can go to staples, kinkos and have the whole book reproduced and look just like the original.

Anyways, why pay 400 for the paper version when you can get the same thing on CD for $90.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
armax1980 said:
Textbooks and manuals on ebay are usually bootleg, since anyone can go to staples, kinkos and have the whole book reproduced and look just like the original.

Anyways, why pay 400 for the paper version when you can get the same thing on CD for $90.
Maybe the CD's but not the four volume set of manuals. Check out the Ebay link, these are originals. I like having certain things in book form that I can hold and read. Certain things on CD are fine but a service manual in book form I can have out in the garage with me on the work bench is much better than running back and forth scrolling up and down on a computer.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
you can print out stuff from the CDs. i have a few of these manuals. i have them for my toyota, nissan, and a mitsubishi.

they are pretty handy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts