Year:2008
Make:Jeep
Model:Other
Mileage:208000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:5.7 L HEMI V8
Trim:Limited
Great deal for DIY mechanic! Love, love this 2008 Jeep Commander Limited; Red Rock Crystal Pearl 5.7L HEMI V-8 with QT-II 4WD! Took a new sales position last January covering the entire state of Tennessee and had to get something with better gas mileage. NOTE: Vehicle is currently not running due to something going on with engine valves. I had a mechanic look at it and the estimate I received was over $500 just to figure out what is currently wrong. I decided to simply sale vehicle as is instead of putting any more money into it.

I installed new Pioneer DMH-C5500NEX 8" HD Radio, Digital Media Receiver (Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth) as soon as I purchased the vehicle in order to give the tech features that I was used to in my former vehicle that was much newer. With this installed, you get the benefit of a badass 4x4 Commander with the QT-II 4WD that has the technology of a brand new vehicle. This receiver has come down to around $750 now but was $1,100 when I installed last February.

Brand new headlights and fog lights.

I was in the process of building this vehicle out as an overlanding vehicle and removed the 3rd row seat. If interested in the seat, it is currently located in East Alabama between Birmingham and Atlanta. Both driver's seat and passenger seat covered with Jeep seat covers. Leather on all seats in great shape with the exception of driver's seat.

Vehicle is currently at a storage facility in Franklin, Tennessee. Due to the fact that it is not running, will need to be picked up with rollback or car dolly.