Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I have an amazing vehicle which unfortunately I cannot keep. It's a 2008 Jeep Commander Overland. Fully loaded w/some custom options. It's in excellent condition and has very low mileage (37,307). Still under warranty. It's currently listed (with lots of pictures) on eBay but I'm happy to sell it to you directly too: (LINK REMOVED)

Exterior Color: Brilliant black crystal pearlcoat
Interior: Tan

I'm asking $27,000 or best offer. Please see below for details of options included.

The vehicle shows very little sign of wear. The paint is still shiny and in great condition and there is no significant damage to the car. Externally there are a couple of very minor scuffs. The front window has a small chip. There are a few spots on the interior carpet and body that will likely come out when detailed. This was only driven around a small town - not a city car & rarely on the highway. It's truly a great find!

Let me know if you have questions - I'm happy to provide more detail or pictures!

Bells and Whistles:

4 wheel drive
5.7 V8 Engine, Hemi
Two tone interior
22" wheels
Custom bumper
Tow package
Power windows
MP3 player with multi cd disc
AM / FM radio
Navigation system
Parking sensors
Bluetooth hookup
DVD system
3rd row seats
Tilt wheel
Cruise Control
Dual Zone Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power door locks
Leather seats
Automatic transmission
Moonroof
Dual air bags
Side air bags
Roof rack
Privacy glass
Two tone paint
Premium sound
Premium wheels
Automatic rear door & window

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Aw look, someone joined the forum so he could post a jeep for sale.
This isnt a forum for dealers to sell thier crap.

Without thier link, there is no way to contact the seller.

·
Super Moderator
15,098 Posts
This isnt a forum for dealers to sell thier crap.

Without thier link, there is no way to contact the seller.
Actually, he isn't a dealer. I checked out the ebay listing before the link was removed.

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
:wiggle:
Admins wanted to allow that so his post is okay without the link which I removed.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
Well, POOP! That's what I say! POOP!
I dont think one timers for the sole intent of advertising thier vehicles
for sale should be permitted this sort of tom foolery!

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Well, POOP! That's what I say! POOP!
I dont think one timers for the sole intent of advertising thier vehicles
for sale should be permitted this sort of tom foolery!
x2, mi amigo! :ugh2:

·
Registered
1 Posts
What?!!?

Seriously?!?!? I've been in the market for the perfect Commander (have a JKU currenly) and occasionally hit this forum for some good info. So, this guy's link got deleted because he wanted to sell his Commander? What about the forum members that may be interested in his Jeep?

Talk about forum Natzi mod behavior... :mah:

Here's a tip, if you want to grow the community and interest in a great Jeep, don't abuse your mod authority Paul Blart. And, if I get booted because I disagreed w/ cico7, so be it.

Gheeezsh...

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Relax, GR... the link to ebay was removed per policy. Anyone who wants to PM the seller can do so, just like all the other stuff members have for sale here.

Seriously?!?!? I've been in the market for the perfect Commander (have a JKU currenly) and occasionally hit this forum for some good info. So, this guy's link got deleted because he wanted to sell his Commander? What about the forum members that may be interested in his Jeep?

Talk about forum Natzi mod behavior... :mah:

Here's a tip, if you want to grow the community and interest in a great Jeep, don't abuse your mod authority Paul Blart. And, if I get booted because I disagreed w/ cico7, so be it.

Gheeezsh...

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
:wiggle:
I have no problem with this. This is a jeep community... so if someone has one for sale why not let them post it in our community so that one of the members can reap the benefits?

At least he posted it in the correct forum.

I'm on too many other forums where there are "For Sale" requirements such as minimum of 50 post counts. That only causes someone to post whore with a ":thumbsup:" in 50 threads to meet the requirement... OR they post their "for sale" post in a different forum.

So i say let em post! It's not hurting anyone. :stickpoke:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.