Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Jeep Commander Limited 4x4 with the 5.7 Hemi V-8. Fully loaded and in great condition. Black leather seats. Sunroof and dual rear skylights. DVD player and 3rd Row seating. Fully lined with weather tech mats. Magnaflow muffler, tip, and K&N Cold Air Intake. This Jeep has 144,500 miles and was meticulously maintained. Oil changes were with fully synthetic since I have owned the Jeep. I am the 2nd owner and have owned the vehicle since 2013. All fluids were changed at 100,000 miles (transmission, front diff and trans. case). There was also a new radiator and water pump installed less than a year ago. I hate to see this go, but the time has come. The Jeep runs very strong and is very clean. Please email me with any questions and I would be happy to discuss further details with you. More pictures available upon request. Asking $7,750 OBO. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,091 Posts
Hello
Does it have QDII?
John
Ask for the VIN and then put it in at this link. It will tell you exactly how it was configured when it left the factory. Link: Build Sheet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts