Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$29,995 = 2009 JEEP COMMANDER LIMITED 4x4- 4.7L V8 -SUPER MINT CONDITION. NEVER BEEN OFF ROAD. BALANCE OF FACTORY 3YR/36000 MILE FACTORY BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY AS WELL AS A JEEP LIFETIME POWERTRAIN WARRANTY. ULTRA LOW 8800 ONE OWNER FEMALE DRIVEN MILES. WIFES TRUCK ONLY USED FOR RUNNING ERRANDS.

RARE BRIGHT METALLIC SILVER CLEARCOAT / SADDLE BROWN LEATHER INTERIOR COMBO/ 3 ROWS OF SEATS.

FULLY LOADED WITH EVERY AVAILABLE FACTORY OPTION. JUST TO LIST A FEW: TOW PACKAGE, RUNNING BOARDS, NAVIAGTION SYSTEM, DVD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, REAR VIEW CAMERA, HEATED LEATHER SEATS. HAS QUADRA DRIVE AND SOME OTHER STUFF I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH. ETC, ETC. ETC. LIKE I SAID EVERY AVAILABLE FACTORY INSTALLED OPTION.

PICTURES OF JEEP ARE WITH 20" JEEP SRT-8 WHEELS WITH GOODYEAR EAGLE TIRES AND THULE CARGO TOPPER. PRICE WITH THESE INCLUDED WOULD BE $32000. OTHERWISE FACTORY RIMS/TIRES WITH BARELY 2000 MILES ON THEM WILL BE INCLUDED WITHOUT THE THULE TOPPER FOR THE PRICE OF $29995

NEW BABY FORCES SALE, BUT I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE THIS AWAY, I KNOW WHAT ITS WORTH. THANKS FOR LOOKING SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY - CALL 646-262-3262.

VIN # IS - 1j8hg58p79c549731

COMMANDER IS LOCATED IN HIGHLAND, NY 12528. I CAN/WILL HELP WITH SHIPPING OR TRANSPORTATION.

I am new to this site, thought it would be a good place to find someone who will appreciate this COMMANDER.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts