Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
I'm new here so forgive me if I don't know the etiquette.

Couple days ago my jeep Comando started to hesitate when selecting drive or reverse.
I'm 2nd owner and wondering if transmission oil & filter change will do the trick to fix issue?

Mechanic place had following transmission codes - P0869, P0933 & P0733 and thoughts / suggestions??
Appreciate the feedback / advice. Thank you!!
Che Rene

·
Registered
169 Posts
The first two codes P0869 and (*P0932?) deal with fluid pressures, but P0733 is about a missmatch of the speed sensor in third gear. Torque converter slip maybe? As you describe it, to me it sounds like low trany fluid. Wouldn't hurt to have the fluid and filters changed, and the pan inspected for debris. What engine is in your commander? How many miles?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The first two codes P0869 and (*P0932?) deal with fluid pressures, but P0733 is about a missmatch of the speed sensor in third gear. Torque converter slip maybe? As you describe it, to me it sounds like low trany fluid. Wouldn't hurt to have the fluid and filters changed, and the pan inspected for debris. What engine is in your commander? How many miles?
Hello Up4XK,

Thanks for your note, really appreciate it. I have about 92400 miles and it's a V8 4.7 liter
The codes were P0869, P0933 *not 932) and the P0733.

Thanks again,
Che

1 - 3 of 3 Posts