Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after months of waiting, we picked up our Commander this weekend! No wonder why you guys love your Commanders...this thing is sweet!

I've posted a few pics. I love the saddle brown leather (the pics don't do it justice), heated seats for the 2nd row, inverter w/ 115V outlet, skylights, and the Hemi! We go camping in two weeks, so I'll get to test the towing capabilities then.

I am anxious to go on some trails. Any Vegas guys (testa?) out there, send me a PM.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,201 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Nice, I like it! Wish I'd held out for the Limited, couldn't afford it at the time.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
NICE! I like the interior/exterior color. You shouldn't have any trouble towing the [email protected] with the HEMI. Have fun.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Im not sure if I like the saddle brown. But if you say it looks better in person then I guess ill have to go check one out some day. Other then that nice Jeep!

·
Registered
282 Posts
like the painted mirrors. just be careful when offroading

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
nice looking commander consolidation. unforturnatly my commander is more of a street commander and not an off-roading commander. there's another member from VEGAS that been itching to hit some trails by the name of "eugene the jeep" if you want to get a hold of him.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So this is the NEW Inferno red right? I like it .It looks half way between old inferno red and red rock . Is that true or is that the lighting ?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NDRU911 - On my build sheet, the color is called Red Rock Crystal. On the Jeep site, it says Inferno Red. I don't know which one is right. It is a darker red, not bright red like the Dodge or Chrysler red.

tcm glx - The 09's have HID headlamps.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts