Jeep Commander Forum banner

Does May 19-22 work for you?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was hoping by May I would have a lift, tires, spacers etc for this off roading trip so I could meet everyone going and have a good time. I will have to wait until next year since my wife's belly is due May 17. I hope everyone has a great time and I will have to wait until next year to do some off roading!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I was going to vote "Cico Rocks" but it wouldn't of helped to pick a date. Also, I would of liked to get fries with that!

:hungry:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Now you tell me, gosh!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Cico7 Rocks!

Doesn't matter to me on the date as my work schedule is never consistent anyway, I just try to make the time. Anyway, what I would like to know is if the campsites have trees around them, or is it a big open field? This will determine my sleeping arrangements.

Trees = nice comfy hammock camp.
Field = hard ground, tent, or back of commander camp.

I'm really hoping to make this meet this year. I do have one additional question about the trails. Do most have a side trail around the gnarly stuff? Reason I ask is that my current Aries brush guard setup does not have front tow hooks. I guess I could take it off and buy some, but man what a pain and waist of money for me. The biggest reason for my setup is to allow me tie off points for my kayaking adventures.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plenty of trees around its in a National Forest. Most the hard obstacles have bypasses around them. I still don't have my hooks installed yet and I've been there several times already. You will be fine, I do recommend at the minimum you guys have skid plates.
And some clean underwear for 1st timers!

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please tell me you don't sleep walk Sal. I don't like snakes wandering around in my camp site. Don't care if its a small garden snake or an anaconda, just don't care for them.
LOL Now that's funny right there!!
Stephen Kings' story of The Gun Fighter...said a real test of a man, is if can fight naked....

·
Registered
542 Posts
I always go commando. Wait this thread has also taken a weird turn
:bump:

This seems to be the norm around here lately.

Today is the last day to vote?

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I did not put an expiration on the pole, Sal did.
Sal said get r dun and make up yur ding dang minds.....

But I think we need to conclude the voting today.
You can still vote, but it wont mean a lot.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts