Jeep Commander Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
So with my recent purchase of my 06 Commander of which the previous owner had the bright idea of spray painting the allow wheel which boggles the mind. So I have the choice of either spending hours removing this horrid spray paint or get a new set of wheel. With the later in mind i hoped on Ebay looking around and came across this

So it appears to be the same size as the Commander wheel I think, but I'd rather be sure before had because I have already purchased new tire because the previous owver had 4 diffierent styles of tires which were of 2 different size. Would this wheel be a good replacement and not be an issues with my current tires? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have those same wheels on mine. Check your classifieds. New wrangler takeoffs are plentiful. I got 5 for $400 with brand new stock tires.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have those same wheels on mine. Check your classifieds. New wrangler takeoffs are plentiful. I got 5 for $400 with brand new stock tires.
What about the tire size? The current ones on my Commander are 245/65/R17. Would these fit on Wrangler rims?

21 - 23 of 23 Posts