Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, again i'm trying to get rid of my 22's. I used to be "Moparman" but I lost my password to my account and my old email account. Same wheels, new price. 22x9 2 piece Oasis Nomads. They can be pulled apart and have the centers painted silver or black. They are in tip-top shape. Tire's have at least %80 tread left. $1,300 plus shipping.

Heres the ebay link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330078096304

·
Registered
131 Posts
HEy i didnt know you where on this forum, i contacted you the other day seeing if you could do 1300 including shipping off ebay, Im still really interested, i just would like sometime if thats possible, obviously if they sell before i can get my hands on them im screwed but if you still have them in a few weeks ill takem off your hand, do you accept moneyorder?

·
Registered
541 Posts
You are sending someone you don't even know 1300 off Ebay, offering you no protection at all? If you do do it through Ebay/Paypal, make sure you fund your transaction with a credit card. Paypal will NOT guarantee the quality of goods purchased. For example, I bought a radio that didn't work, I got no protection from paypal, but as I funded my transaction with a credit card, I was able to do a charge-back through my credit card company. I can't even imagine the risks of doing a transaction of such magnitude with no protection at all. I am not saying the seller is trying to rip anyone off, I am just saying be careful, especially when your buying from another state or country. Good luck to both...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.