Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase 24" Rims for my Commander but it seems that they are very limited on the options due to it is not a common customized car. Does the Commander have the same wheel and lug spacing as a Wrangler, Liberty, or Grand Cherokee in which i can buy GC rims and place on my Commander?

·
Registered
10 Posts
First off im not a huge fan of 24 inch rims on anything...its a Jeep, not a caddy or an impala. But from what I know yes its the same pattern as a GC, also I dont think they ever came with the same wheels, so backspacing may be a problem. As far as pattern though, you should be good to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Malak's jeep commander hemi

Hey that sounds like a great idea, there needs to be more modified commanders out there. i recently bought some 22" alloys which were for grand cherokee fitment and they went straight on my commander. There are a few commanders with 24" alloys on cardomain and they look great. If people can put 24's on escalades then you can certainly put them on jeep's flagship.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help. I have a 4.7 V8 Limited so i hope this fits the standard GC spacing. I will update in a few weeks/months if all fit well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I always wondered why they never offered an SRT-8 package. I wouldn't mind putting together a version. Don't know about the 24's though. I think 20's would keep it from looking... well you get the point. As for off-road mine is 2wd so not an option. I'm street bound.
PS The reason there are not a lot of wheels for the xk is the TPMS.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Op, why not go for a 2'' lift and like an 18'' wheel with some big meaty tires.

Go for the "Bad Ass" Jeep look rather than the "Gangster" Caddy look.

+1, keep the TPMS in mind. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts