Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think it looks pretty nice. I have been debating on whether to change my original wheels off the xk but i just went the wheel spacer route instead.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Looks awsome.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like the look.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Looks nice, there's an XK here in town with the same setup, silver too...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the bad photos it was from my phone and it was early this morning. It looks way better in person then the photos show. I was test fitting to see how much rubbing I had. really wasn't that bad. I wish I went with a 1" or 1.25 wheel spacer. I bought 1.5 oh well at least they will work out. Thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looks mean! Snap one of the whole vehicle any problem with fitting them? Bolt patter the same? Clearanceissues?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Sorry for the bad photos it was from my phone and it was early this morning. It looks way better in person then the photos show. I was test fitting to see how much rubbing I had. really wasn't that bad. I wish I went with a 1" or 1.25 wheel spacer. I bought 1.5 oh well at least they will work out. Thanks for the reply!
I really love those tires. I am curious about your set-up. I assume that you have a 2" lift of some kind. I am curious why you wish you had bought a 1" or 1.25" spacer rather than the 1.50" that you bought? I am just gathering info for the day when I upgrade my tires.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I Have Old Man Emu Lift and I couldn't decide on 245 75 17 or 265 70 17. I knew that 245's wouldn't rub so I bought one 265 and was test fitting it to see how bad it was going to be. I really like the way the 265 fills out the fenders. I wish I had 1 or 1.25 spacers just to bring the tire in a little more. The rubbing really wasn't that bad just were the pinch weld is other than that no other rubbing.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Guys at 4wheelparts telling me to get rid of RC spacer lift and go Old Man Emu Route. How do you like it? Check out my pics. Those are 265/70 with backspacing equivalent to 1.5" spacer. I like it. I really like look of black Rubi wheels. I would get black RUBICON decal for hood.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I Have Old Man Emu Lift and I couldn't decide on 245 75 17 or 265 70 17. I knew that 245's wouldn't rub so I bought one 265 and was test fitting it to see how bad it was going to be. I really like the way the 265 fills out the fenders. I wish I had 1 or 1.25 spacers just to bring the tire in a little more. The rubbing really wasn't that bad just were the pinch weld is other than that no other rubbing.
Oh, O.K. Thanks for the explanation. Again, those are really nice tires. Good Luck!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts