1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Looks bad!

·
Registered
362 Posts
WOW!!! Those are bad! looking. You're read for the trail, that's for sure.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Do you have any more pics of the front of your XK showing the bumper? I want to do something similar to the front of mine. That plastic bumper has to go.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some bumper pics. in my gallery. The bumper was made by Tbuilt in San Diego. Post some pics. when yours is finished.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet. I'm having a tube bumper made, I didn't know anyone else had one. You have someone locally do it?
I posted seperate, just figured out how to reply. Tbuilt in S.D. built mine he pretty much just does Ford bumpers. Can't wait to see yours post some pics when it's done!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Check out my gallery photos, I can post more if you'd like
I checked out your gallery. Bumper looks awsome. But its hard to tell how its mounted to the XK. Any pics of that would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I just realized your XK is 2WD. You should add a 2 inch spacer lift on top of your 4 inch suspension lift. That thing would be huge! The only thing you would really have to worry about is the UCA but im sure you could find someone on the forum who is selling their HD Uni-ball UCA's.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just realized your XK is 2WD. You should add a 2 inch spacer lift on top of your 4 inch suspension lift. That thing would be huge! The only thing you would really have to worry about is the UCA but im sure you could find someone on the forum who is selling their HD Uni-ball UCA's.
already have. I've got the 4" super lift with 2" terra flex spacers in back, OME struts up front. Would love to get some Hd UCA's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts