Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one have any pictures of a commander with the 3.5" Rock krawler lift and how does it porform what size tires do you have and also some help on info about a spedo calibrator or esp help

also im open to any other lift ideas i dont have the money for the 4" lift im trying to stay under 1000 for the lift does any one have any ideas and tire size help

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I dont have the rock krawler lift but can give you a little advice. If you are going to run that lift I highly recommend buying some Getlost4x4 UCA's to help with the ball joint angle caused by the lift. I believe that you can still only fit a 265/70R17 with that lift so its more cost effective to just buy a 2 inch lift and not have to worry about getting nex UCA's and having to worry about your cv axle angle. I recommend the BDS 2 inch lift and have also heard good things about a few other lifts.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I don't think $1000 will do it considering you will need the UCA's from GetLost (or will break something if you don't get them). I agree with with 07JeepXK's advice.

Take the left over money from your mod budget and save up for other mods, like rear tire carrier for your bigger spare that won't fit under the jeep, winch, taller tires, winch mount, etc.

Don't forget to get a front-end alignment after any lift. For a 2 inch lift, I did not recalibrate speedo. I just know that I'm going about 9% faster and farther than the speedo shows...e.g. speedo shows 65, I'm really going 70.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts