Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Just looking for comments from those 3.7's with 4x4 awd and how it handles in the snow. Are you happy? Do you feel secure? How does it compare with any other SUV's or cars you have driven.

·
Registered
473 Posts
as good or better than any of my 4x4 trucks. last winter i tried to spin the tires in the snow and couldn't. you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
807 Posts
AWESOME!
i HAD A 1999 GC before with select trak...which was wonderful in snow....this 3.7 is WAY better....I have had no problems in snow....it seems to be very balanced and capable (as long as you turn off the Traction control and gear down to 1st or 2nd before you get in the deep stuff). Im sure if I actually had good tires it would be even better.

·
Registered
258 Posts
:( wish I was up there already...still live in the south. Was supposed to be in NH by now...maybe next year.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Very good. I had a Blazer and an Explorer Sport Trac. I have taken the commander through things I never would have with the other two. However the Fortera stock tires need to come off. And lack of low range is kindof a bummer but I seldom used it on my other vehicles because I knew their capabilities and had very good tires.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts