Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bringing in my 06 for the 30K service tommorrow. Decided to go to the dealer as the factory warrenty will expire soon so I will ask them to go over it carefully. Looking forward to a good service. Warnock in NJ appears to be a good dealler. We shall see!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Spent 6 hours waiting for the vehicle on Sat (my fault as i planned to wait and did not realize it sould take so long) Charged me 549.00 for the 30K service. Was very pleased. They found a leak in my transmission line and replaced them under factory warrenty even though it expired a week ago. Even washed it for me. Overall very happy.

The one question I have is, I notice my coolant reserve tank is empty. I checked the radiator and its full of coolant so I'm guessing I may need to take it back and have then add a bit? Do you all have coolant in the reserver tank?

update: just called, they say air buble likely caused the shortage and bring it back to add coolant.

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
The coolant resevoir should be filled up to the "Full" mark.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep brought it in this morning and they topped off the coolant. Also bough a gallon of it just to have in the garage.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
The coolant resevoir should be filled up to the "Full" mark.
I thought the coolant resevoir had a "Cold" and "Hot" mark? I could be wrong though and its to cold to go outside and look.

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
I thought the coolant resevoir had a "Cold" and "Hot" mark? I could be wrong though and its to cold to go outside and look.
Mine has "Full" and "Add" marks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts