Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired so. Wheels for my commander a deal I couldn't pass up there 33x12.5x20 I seen somone have a 3inch all around lift said it would fit just wanting to verify if it did ?

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
I recently acquired so. Wheels for my commander a deal I couldn't pass up there 33x12.5x20 I seen somone have a 3inch all around lift said it would fit just wanting to verify if it did ?
@Reuver34 Welcome to the forum!. Glad to have you aboard! The short answer is no, they will not fit. Please see this thread--->New Here? Read this Thread for FAQ's on Tires, Lifts and Spacers! Also, please make an introduction post in the New Member Section and tell us a little about your Commander. In the future, using the forum search function most likely will yield the info you are looking for.

·
Administrator
6,446 Posts
@Reuver34; You won't fit 33 x 12.5 inch tires with a 3 inch lift.

I have LT285/70/17 Good Year Wrangler DuraTracs which are 33 inches x 11.5 inches and I needed to upgrade from the 2 inch RC Lift to the 4 inch Superlift.

These are the exact specs of my tires; click on the link and then click on the "specs" tab;

In addition to the 4 inch Superlift, I had to complete the Pinch Weld mod and had to have the wheel wells & door sills cut, in order to properly clear those tires.

To do it properly, so that you don't cause any long term damage to your XK's suspension components, it's a pretty expensive endeavor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I have thos 20x9 moto metal wheels with a +18mm offset what tires would work with thos wheels and a 3 inch lift

·
Administrator
6,446 Posts
Thanks I have thos 20x9 moto metal wheels with a +18mm offset what tires would work with thos wheels and a 3 inch lift
I know nothing about moto wheels, but, everything you need to properly answer your questions is right here;

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything I see is about a 2inch rc lift I want to no what the biggest tires I can fit with a 3inch lift all the way around i wanna go with id say 18x9 wheels can i go any bigger then 265 70 18

1 - 6 of 6 Posts