Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here's my commander... I just moved from NY to LA and drove cross country. I decided to challenge myself creatively by exclusively shooting photo on a 35mm film camera (Canon AE-1). Not everything came out well but regardless I'm super pleased with having done it. Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
336 Posts
nice!!!! I made that drive, NY to SF, in 2014...was fun. Another member just did a similar drive in his commander, how was your ride?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice!!!! I made that drive, NY to SF, in 2014...was fun. Another member just did a similar drive in his commander, how was your ride?
Smooth drive. The TPMS light kept flicking on and off but that's because I think that the sensors are from the wrong year Commander. I couldn't take advantage of the roomy interior because all of my possessions filled up the entire back seats but it's worth doing in a large car like a Commander. I drove cross country west-east in a 2001 Suburban last year, if I did it again I'd do it in that truck, it was so roomy I felt like I was driving a limo.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Here's my commander... I just moved from NY to LA and drove cross country. I decided to challenge myself creatively by exclusively shooting photo on a 35mm film camera (Canon AE-1). Not everything came out well but regardless I'm super pleased with having done it. Let me know what you guys think!
Cool pic, thanks for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts