Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Jeep Commander and this forum. Nice to chat with you.

3rd row seat headrest will not latch up. I have not discounted user error at this point. Is there a trick to get them to latch or is this a problem?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I must be confused. My third row does not have adjustable head rests. Do you mean that the seat backs will not latch into the upright position? Or are you talking about the middle row of seats?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am talking about the 3rd row. On my limited model there are head rests on the back row, Maybe removing them would be a solution. Thanks for the reply luckyse7ens.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I am talking about the 3rd row. On my limited model there are head rests on the back row, Maybe removing them would be a solution. Thanks for the reply luckyse7ens.
I hadn't realized that there were difference options in the third row. Mine is a sport and has essentially no options. In my second row I have a much easier time latching the headrests in the upright position after I have the seat backs latched.

·
Super Moderator
15,092 Posts
Did this get answered or resolved
His question is unclear. The headrests on the third row are fixed -- they are not adjustable and are not removable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts