Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the general concensus on having these up, or folded down. I'm interested to see what people think. I tend to have mine down, for space and line of sight out the back, but wasn't sure if there were other opinions.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Initially left up because I liked the looks and also for the bag hooks. Since I've started mountain biking they have been down with a Weather Tech liner in the cargo area so I can put wheels and other gear in.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I purchased and installed carpet liner from Canvasback of Idaho, folded the rear seat down and have never raised it since. Gives great trunk space and I have no use for the 3rd row seats, my DOGS like the rear a/c though. (gg). john

·
Registered
134 Posts
If our son is not using the 3rd row, the seats are down so the dogs have room. They both like the rear a/c though!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Down unless we have all the kids going somewhere.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I took mine out. However, as they are stored in the garage, they are down! :D

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine's been up once. Had it delivered with the Jeep folding floor mat. Bought the Commander coz it had a bigger boot than the WG I traded in.

·
Registered
512 Posts
HEMI said:
I took mine out. However, as they are stored in the garage, they are down! :D
Mine are down and probabely gonna come out too.How is the floor under the seat and do the seats come out as an assembly?:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Down unless I have extra passengers. It's kinda hard to see out the back clearly with them up all the time.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts