Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the are differences in the suspension between the 2006 year and the 2008 year? I was looking at the 4" superlift and on the website and it says they are for the 2008-2010 years. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
14,966 Posts
Does anyone know if the are differences in the suspension between the 2006 year and the 2008 year? I was looking at the 4" superlift and on the website and it says they are for the 2008-2010 years. Thank you.
The suspension is the same for ALL Commander years.

·
Registered
169 Posts
The hardware for the model years between the commanders is the same. There is an electronic unit that comes with the Superlift kit. It's that unit that is different between the the two sets of years. This unit recalibrates the ESP so that there are less errors from the changed suspension geometry. I haven't looked recently but they did offer a kit for the older ones also. Look under 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee maybe?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The hardware for the model years between the commanders is the same. There is an electronic unit that comes with the Superlift kit. It's that unit that is different between the the two sets of years. This unit recalibrates the ESP so that there are less errors from the changed suspension geometry. I haven't looked recently but they did offer a kit for the older ones also. Look under 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee maybe?
Thank you. I will call them later. In the drop down menu there was not an option for older than 08.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts