Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Pics

I thought I was the technically able girlfriend :) It doesn't let me post more pics until there has been more posts from the account. Maybe I am missing something?
I have got them in Photobucket, but cant post the IMG Strings?

Sarah

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got the Jeep back from the garage yesterday, so haven't taken it out much yet.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Always nice to have another XK owner in the club. Welcome and nice PICS

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
"What next?" - I agree with more pics and video of some actual off roading. Sometimes I think I want the 4", but most of the time, I'm satisfied with 2.5" - I want to WANT the lift! Make me want it! The best video I've seen so far is the one where the Commander comes up over the hill and the front wheels are airborne. I keep trying to replicate, but I just haven't found the right hill at the right time and a willing passenger...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PolarBZ

Sometimes I think I want the 4", but most of the time, I'm satisfied with 2.5" - I want to WANT the lift! Make me want it!

As much as we men dont like it................................size matters and no I am not compensating :)

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Texel said:
PolarBZ

As much as we men dont like it................................size matters and no I am not compensating :)
When you take yours where I won't take mine, then you win! But, we needs pics and vids. =)

(Actually, I'm just jealous, I wanted the 4" - just didn't have the fluid funds available... sniff)

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Texel said:
PolarBZ
Sometimes I think I want the 4", but most of the time, I'm satisfied with 2.5" - I want to WANT the lift! Make me want it!
PolarBZ said:
When you take yours where I won't take mine, then you win! But, we needs pics and vids. =)
"Offroading" right? :eek:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No preasure guys.....I will get on those pictures as soon as possible. There will most likely be no mud in any pic as it is winter up here. However 3 feet of fresh snow makes for a great pic.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
4.7 commander
"when you take yours where i took mine then i'll give you off roading credibility"

Give me some time man, then I shall show. In the meantime I have 5 spare tires that you are welcome to........if you need them :)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have got lots of plans. Problem is I would need to invest in tools again. Sold the pipe bender, saws, plasma cutter etc when i sold the CJ 8. Thinking an exoskeleton would look pretty sharp though!

·
Banned
3,374 Posts
Texel said:
4.7 commander
"when you take yours where i took mine then i'll give you off roading credibility"

Give me some time man, then I shall show. In the meantime I have 5 spare tires that you are welcome to........if you need them :)
i'm happy to pop tires.

i'll be getting some new ones soon.

where are you located. i'll pop those tires as well.:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts