Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted on the performance section a while back, but wanted to make sure everyone got it.

A few of us will be getting together this coming Saturday at 1 pm to check out each other's rides and put faces with board names and vehicles.

Hope to see you there. Park on the freeway side of the parking lot. All jeepers welcome.

Hooters of Costa Mesa. 1507 S. Coast Drive Costa Mesa, CA 92626 714-427-0755 ...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hopefully I'll make it if I'm in town... Maybe going camping er something... but I just realized the sites will be booked by now since it's Memorial Day weekend coming up.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fun meet. Thanks Guys!

Let's do Azusa OHV Park sometime in the next few weeks.

After the first rains. Otherwise it gets too dusty...

·
Registered
122 Posts
It was great meeting you all.
As a car enthusiast, there's nothing better than seeing first hand what my planned upgrades are ... and what choices are available. Both Intrepid and SycoHemi's exhaust systems are awesome. The Gibson has a more raspy and deep sound. The Magnaflow has a deeper less raspy sound. I'm leaning towards the Magnaflow kit.

I saw how the XK looked without the 3rd row on SycoHemi's ride. Nice! Quite a bit of space gained!

I took only a few pics... I'll post 'em in a bit.

I look forward to the Azusa OHV meet... Wondering if I have to remove my bars for that :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I liked seeing your interior set up too Chipster.

Very nice.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For Memorial Day weekend, I just packed in two full mountain bikes and gear, without removing wheels, so there is plenty of space in the rear with the third row of seats removed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts