Jeep Commander Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Now rice in this bowl, only horses! It definitely sounds like a Hemi now!

Go for it, you wont regret it!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I realize this is an 'old' thread, but I just ordered the Magnaflow Muffler #12586 for my commander. After searching and reading all the threads I feel this is the best avenue for me. I hope to have the same results as TexasHemi. I'll post an update once I have it installed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If your wife is anything like mine, she hates it when I spend money-upgrading parts on a new car! But what she doesn't know won't heart her!

You can definitely tell the difference is sound, but it's not that loud where it's ridicules. It definitely sounds like a hemi now! Between my custom cold air intake/K & N filter and muffler, I can definitely tell a difference in throttle response and + 1-mpg. You con try to sell her on that.

Besides that, your only spending $80 on the muffler vs. $500 on a cat back system.

My wife drives my 03 GC HO with the stock muffler everyday and she took the JC Hemi to the store and when she got back I never heard a word from her! Then again, my wife is clueless when it comes to those things.

Give me your e-mail and I'll try to get a sound clip and e-mail it to you TRC.

TexasHemi
I was wondering if you possibly had a picture of your custom intake?

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
2,110 Posts
Texas Hemi hasn't been on the forum since 2011.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts