Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
There were a few here in the Tampa area according to the dealer inventories on the Jeep web site. I didn't actually see one, but then, I wasn't interested in it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I ordered one the dealer just e-mailed me and yold me its there and to come pick it up. But I have to work the next 2 days and its up north 1 1/2 hr drive. I want to pick up before the 0% is over. what a delema I have. I might have to be sick tomm.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just curious how the badges look and if its worth the ~$1000.00 premium. Don't like the gawdy badges, but I do like some of the options that come with it.

thanks guys.

·
Registered
128 Posts
hinch56 said:
Just curious how the badges look and if its worth the ~$1000.00 premium. Don't like the gawdy badges, but I do like some of the options that come with it.

thanks guys.
just for the skyview and the low gear its worth it, Its well worth the extra grand.;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
thanks joe I got the 0%. how do you post pics. Everytime I tried to upload it says my files to big for this site. Love the commander just got back from the mtns, played in the snow the 4x4 worked great. If I can figure out how to add pics I will. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just so you know you can get the 65th edition without the badges...it is basically Jeeps way of offering the sun roof and commandview without having to take the $4,000 package. Wish I would have known this before my dealer talked me into buying without the sunroof and letting them put one in. Oh well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just brought one home this weekend. It's nice. The badges aren't worth it, I'd agree. But the options and set up are sweet. The husband was excited for the tow hooks, skid plates and hitch!

Found mine in Lexington, KY but they only had one. Said they may not get another one since they are limited.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
hinch, If you don't want the badges some alcohol and a piece of fine nylon string will take those right off.

Wax afterwards and you are good to go.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've used WD40 before too, to get adhesive off. Just be sure to clean it off after.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't understand why you guys don't like the decal so much. I think it bring a bit of uniqueness to the car to differentiate it from other cars in terms of ability that it has over another.

What I don't like are those "dealership" markings they leave behind below the actual name of the car for instance. That needs to go!! License plate dealership markings booo!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
nutsnbolts said:
What I don't like are those "dealership" markings they leave behind below the actual name of the car for instance. That needs to go!! License plate dealership markings booo!!
I totally agree with you. The last three cars I've bought were all new, and the last thing I said to each dealer before signing the paperwork was to take off (or don't put on) the dealership stickers. All three said OK, but wanted to at least put a lisence plate border. Not a problem, as they went in the trash as soon as I got home! Unless they want to pay me for the advertising space, they can forget about it!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
the decal on side of the car isn't so bad. Im not a huge fan of the badge embroidered in the front 2 seats but it doesnt bother me either. all in all well worth the extra couple of dollars. First jeep with a sunroof.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts