Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am planning to head to the Tuttle Creek ORV park, by Randolph, KS (just north of Manhattan, KS) for the day on Aug 16.
I think I will just go and play around and explore some of the trails, if there is anyone in the area that is interested and wants to go for the day, just let me know. I think my wife made mention of riding along. ( i told her she could drive her patriot but since its brand new, she didnt like that idea). She may just take some video or photos.

This is not any official event. as of now I am just planning to go by my self like i have before. If anyone wanted to meet up there for any mount of time, this is just an FYI.

This place is located 100 miles directly south of Lincoln, NE. I have posted photos and movie clips taken at this place, if you want to see about this place. Its probably only 300-400 acres, but i have still only been on about 1/8 of the trails and was hoping to explore a little farther.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5555

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FYI-not sure of the weather there sat, but it may have chance of rain..... I had a few buddies that were planning to go along but had other things come up....I am still planning to go anyway. I think my wife and I will probably just go and find a place to have a picnic along the lake the borders the lower end or something, if she decides to ride along.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
For sure I can't come ,,, but I just wanted to say good luck :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahmed said:
For sure I can't come ,,, but I just wanted to say good luck :)
hehe.....sure you could.....its only a short trip for you (around the globe) hehe....

maybe we should all put out XKs on a boat or plane and come offroading with you some time....hehe

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
ped4599 said:
hehe.....sure you could.....its only a short trip for you (around the globe) hehe....

maybe we should all put out XKs on a boat or plane and come offroading with you some time....hehe
Or we meet midway in Algeria Sand dunes desert :)

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Bummer, just saw this for the first time right now. I've been wasting my day washing the Magnum, Commander, jacking up the house, mowing the lawn, doing laundry, and now trying to figure out dinner. Going offroading sounded like more fun and Manhattan is only a tank of gas away.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RedCommander said:
Bummer, just saw this for the first time right now. I've been wasting my day washing the Magnum, Commander, jacking up the house, mowing the lawn, doing laundry, and now trying to figure out dinner. Going offroading sounded like more fun and Manhattan is only a tank of gas away.
Maybe some tim this fall when you have more notice we could go....
my wife and i spent the day on trails, clibbing hills, going down rock stair steps and watch other people break there vehicles....hehe....will post some videos and photos later. Some guy flooded his wrangler in muddy water.....
I went throught some water in an other placen and the water splashed over the hood, but luckly i didnt take on anywater. It was up to the lights......I had drove in that same water month ago and it looked like it was the same, but was alot deep this time......we didnt get a video of it this time cause my wife was in the vehicle with me. and she was freakn out when the water came up over the hood!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.