Jeep Commander Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 233 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are looking for members in our region that are trying to meet up for a wheeling trip day/camping over night. If you are interested in it and are going to attend copy and paste your name on to the list and place a start next to your name if you have a cb radio (*) to communicate it is fine if you do not. Come on guys lets see who is willing to come out. also i am trying to get stickers made up for the club. So if you are interested in one put it next to your name on the list as well. copy/paste list with your information on the list.

august 2nd trip:
Bsnyder717 * (sticker)
adamag25 * (sticker)
robochick84 *
BigPoppaJNutZ *(sticker)
ROMEO* (Must likeky... But not 100% sure yet)
07JeepXK (sticker)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I will be attending the meet. maybe what you could do is just keep updating the original post to include all the names.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright i caqn do that as well. that is no problem. let me know if your are attending and if you have a cb radio and if you would like a sticker.not sure of a price on the sticker but ideas and sketches would be nice to help pick out which we would like to use. names/ sketches/ anything.

·
Registered
172 Posts
august 2nd trip:
Bsnyder717 * (sticker)
adamag25 * (sticker)
robochick84 *

Real CB radio as in old school giant antennae? Or those crazy obnoxious little walkie talkie things that kids carry through amusement parks these days?

I have both somewhere, I'll have to see if they work/power on, let me know which one.

I may get a sticker depending on price/design, just got my jeepcommander.com one, so I'll have to see how many I can get to fit on it and where!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a cb radio you can get them at like radio shack for like 65.00 and ya i guess the ones with the big antennas.lol hahahahah or we could use the walkie talkies as well.

also robochick84 there is 2 commanders in your pick and another one in your house are they attending. or is it just you?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Search CB's and you will find a couple real nice ones that others are using. I have the Cobra hand held (I forget the model number) and it works very well.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
bsnyder717 said:
august 2nd trip:
Bsnyder717 * (sticker)
adamag25 * (sticker)
robochick84 *
BigPoppaJNutZ *(sticker)
Add me in!!! I should be able to make it:D

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good we are making progress at 4 now.lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
bsnyder717 said:
a cb radio you can get them at like radio shack for like 65.00 and ya i guess the ones with the big antennas.lol hahahahah or we could use the walkie talkies as well.

also robochick84 there is 2 commanders in your pick and another one in your house are they attending. or is it just you?

No problem, just thought it was rather old school, I didn't know people actually still used them these days. I haven't had mine out in a few years now.

We will just be bringing our Commander. The other Commander is a 65th Anniversary which is my mommy's (deertrailacres) who lives way up north in the mountains of PA! :p

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so who is actually coming with you guys/gals? like finace or husband or wives girlfrieds/ boyfrineds children.? and how many people per xk? also are there any people staying there over night?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Probably just coming by myself. I'm not sure yet if I will be staying overnight, but I do want to come out and meet everyone.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya i will be going alone as well might pick up a friend named carona for the night lol if i deciede to stay and maybe another one of my friends wil ltrail along in my truck.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Yes, if I stay the night, I might bring along a few friends too. LOL

Do these areas have fire pits/grills? Just wondering what all I might want to bring.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Will Not be able to make it. However if the rest of you make any decisions about an offical club, keep me in the loop!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Is it the Atsion site???

At least I think thats what was talked about.

·
Registered
564 Posts
august 2nd trip:
Bsnyder717 * (sticker)
adamag25 * (sticker)
robochick84 *
BigPoppaJNutZ *(sticker)
ROMEO* (Must likeky... But not 100% sure yet)

I'm sorry I can't give you guys an answer just yet, and I may not know for sure untill the day before, the problem is that I have some family over until Aug 1st. BUt I will keep an eye out on the post, so if I can make it, I wil know where, and when to be at...

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
10:30am at the Atsion Ranger station on 206

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that sounds like a plan to me. 10:30am atsion ranger station. on 206. Thats where they ahve like the bearded dragon and snakes and stuff inside right?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
also who is planning on staying the night out there and i will update all of the names so that we know. come on guys i know there are a few more guys out there that are willing to take a wheeling trip.

1 - 20 of 233 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.