Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my beloved MJ that I did a resto mod on back in July. My son put it on its lid in the snow storm yesterday.

There is not a straight panel left with the exception of the tailgate. Some of the interior is still useful but muddy. It has the upgraded brake system and coolant system, new fuel pump and injectors and I just tuned it up last week with ACCEL cap/rotor and NGK plugs.

I need to see if it will start. The tires are new(31x10.5 Firestone Destination AT's on Crager Soft 8's) the drivers side front will need the bead reset but looks fine. The rear bumper is a brand new FEY and has a slight bend on the pass side that can easily be fixed and re-used. There are a bunch of new parts on this Jeep that could help you with a resto, unfortunately the body is shot.

It has RE SuperFlex arms and trac bar, OME MD springs on the front, Hell Creek AAL's on the back. The rear axle is a Chryco 8.25 27 spline that could be converted to a 29 spline easily.

$1000 and you come and get it! I want it out of my sight, it just depresses me.

Before;

After;

Some pics as it sits now;

The tool box and stereo are already sold, everything else goes as one unit, no part outs!

Please e-mail me with any questions as I do not frequent this site daily

[email protected] Put "Comanche" in the subject line

Thanks!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope your son is ok,

That sucks, it was a beauty!

He is fine, he was treated for hypothermia and a mild concussion and released. He was not charged for the wreck. He was trying to avoid a downed tree in a blind curve on a icy road.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts