Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my jeep is about to hit 90,000 miles. What should i have done when i bring it in for service? As far as fluids or brakes or what not?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Oleblue:

In the XK manual there are a bunch of recomended items at certain milage intervals. If you've never had some of those major items done...then DEFINATELY do it. Things like tranny, coolant, front/rear diff, new plugs...etc. If none of those have been done in the past..or only once, then at your milage you should probably do them all. Even space them out over 3-6 months so the $$ bite isn't so bad.

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Read the owners manual first then come to this forum and ask questions.
my jeep didnt come with an owners manual, a**.

·
Super Moderator
15,102 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
114 Posts
Read the owners manual first then come to this forum and ask questions.

Why would you post that? The guy is looking for some input, if you don't have something positive to say other than to tell someone if and when they should ask a question on this forum, why say anything at all..

·
Registered
661 Posts
ole blue, I would start with all the fluids, tranny and both filters mopar atf+4, coolant zerex g-05 or dealer stuff, front and rear diff 75w140 gear oil, transfer case dealer nv240 oil,spark plugs, pcv, tps,iac,map,egr, plugs and thers abunch more you could do,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts