Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took advantage of the day off to spend some time out with the wife, one of the kiddos, and the Jeep...

When we left the house it was 50, sunny and dry...

Amazing what a 30 minute drive west will give you:

That's one of the reasons we love CO so much though...

Amazing how the XK makes us all smile!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Nice looking family, Jeep and country. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Nice pics. It is a beautiful luxury having such landscape so close to home. Makes you appreciate why you had the day off. What a good looking family!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
looks like it was a great time up there in the snow. great looking family as well.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Very nice pics, tnx for posting!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Colorado is awesome.

·
Registered
86 Posts
What part of Colorado is that? I lived in the Springs for 2 years and absolutely loved it! Spent a lot of time in Estes Park, Manitou Springs, and (of course) Cripple Creek.

I've been trying to get back out there for a family vacation, but just haven't found the time. I want to take the family up in the Rockies to ski sometime.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Awesome pics, looks like you had fun. As Herndon asked, where's you go? Looks like you were up off Rampart Range Road near the Springs.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'll be in Guffey after Christmas.

I'm looking forward to the snow.
I might be making my way out to Guffey before Christmas! I love that little town!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've been here 11 years, but never made it to Guffey - this was up on Gold Camp again, one of these days I'll wander out further. I'm looking forward to the snow, but will wish for warmer weather once it hits.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts