Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
Are those the original wheels? I've never seen those wheels before, but maybe they offer different wheels in other markets?

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Very nice rig, like what you have done inside as well. Great picture off the door with the water.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Ya know,,,,,,,,
I sure do like the International version lighting systems.
Clear lenses/repeaters/rear bumper reflectors.

Oh well, just musing.

............Rob
Welcome to the world of the TUV, they're years ahead of the DOT when it comes to lighting and safety technology.

I think its so funny how Norway taxes the vehicle if the rear seats are installed. He's posted about that before, which is why the rear seats are out, its technically a minivan now.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Wow,
That would be one fine mini-van.
That lighting thing confuses me. Heck, even my 96 blazer has clear lenses.
The wifes 08 malibu has clear lenses and repeaters, so I don't think we could call it a
DOT thing anymore.
You would think it would be less expensive to minimize the differences what with todays cost controls.
Oh well, someday,
.....Rob

·
Registered
39 Posts
absolutly beautiful shots bro. such stunning scenery.

and those wheels are just SICKNESS!!!

props on the bumper as well.

cheers~

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
very clean. how long did it take you to wash it. i hate washing the commander myself. it just take's to damm long. great pics otherwise thanks for sharing.

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts
That looks very good done,,, like factory made. Well done.
05-29-2008, 05:11 AM
ninjamannen78

CrzCajun said:
Thanks for posting the inside pics. Did you buy it already converted to a 2 seater or you did it yourself. That really looks clean on the inside.
The cars come converted, the norwegian importer does this job. I do have the back seats and all the bits and pieces to convert it back to stock. The toll for putting the seats back in goes down with 10% each year, so when the car is ten years old you can put the seats in for free. Logical, huh

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I love the pics! Very nice.

I wonder what it would cost to get those pieces that make it the "minivan" style that level out the back?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts