Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may know, bsnyder717 went to some trails in NJ, here are some pics we took, he has some more to come later...

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Is he stuck in the second pic in the first post ?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jeep5253 said:
Is he stuck in the second pic in the first post ?

Yes he was, it took some to get him out, but he did it on his own... For the most part... The sand on the area was way too soft, it was hard even to walk there.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Great Pics!!! Looks like you guys had a good time. Alway fun to be out with another XK.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Great pics, I need to get out more!

·
Registered
735 Posts
ya ya ya i got stuck. it was like baseball sand and my tires just dug and dug and dug. But yes as he did say i did get out on my own i just had to work it and cut around alot. But we had a blast im not cleaning my truck for like a year. There is mud caked all over my veh. I have a video of me and my friend going through a nice size puddle a foot or 2 deep and about 30 feet long it was alot of fun but the onlly issue in the day was the 30min period where i was stuck in the sand and that was at the start but it didnt slow me down at all we still went hard and were on trails from around 10AM we meet up and we pulled off of our last and final trail around 5:30-5:45 it was alot of fun. I will get the pics and post them up and the videos when i get them off my friends camera mine was broken so ya im the bum...... it was def and amazing time

·
Registered
735 Posts
and about stuck that wrangler inthe bottom pic got stuck the water wound up being about 4-5 feet deep and the whole car was like under up to the seats and he had to winch him self out. so we stopped to hook him up around a tree and it pulled his truck right out of the pond/lake.lol The kid was not so bright he was like ya i ll try let me pack all 5 ppl in my veh and the gurls were not small gurls at all and the one kid was not a small kid as you can see in the picture with hte extra 1500lbs in the veh between 3 ppl dowsnt help to much.lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
yes it was alot of fun i had a blast. we will have to do it again some time soon.....:D

·
Registered
735 Posts
im not sure if that was to me but yes i did get out on my own it did take me some time. but i did get it out and the guy with the wrangler got the veh out with his winch. he got stuck and he threw us his winch and we hooked him to a tree to get his jeep out. it was a freat day and tons of trails so many we didnt even go through like a 1/4 of them..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks like fun... Water looks a bit questionable though...!

What 4x4 system do you have in your 3.7?

·
Registered
735 Posts
i believe it is quadratrac 1 not positive though.

·
Registered
717 Posts
steelblueXK said:
Looks like fun... Water looks a bit questionable though...!

What 4x4 system do you have in your 3.7?
3.7 liter...... no trail rated badge.....probably QT I.....which shows us how good of a system it really is....nice!! :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts