Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
That looks so fun! Too cold and snowy around here for camping but in 90 days we'll be out there enjoying the great outdoors :thumbsup:

Awesome times, Blue!

Bob

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn you Floridians are really getting some cold weather. I was home in NJ for the holiday break, my flight back to LA got delayed by the massive snowstorm, one look outside next morning after it hit had me WISHING I kept my Commander around on the east coast until then. Would have loved to take her romping in the snow.

Good pics though man, glad to see you can do what you want to do with your family (jeep included ;))

·
Super Moderator
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks so fun! Too cold and snowy around here for camping but in 90 days we'll be out there enjoying the great outdoors :thumbsup:

Awesome times, Blue!

Bob
Erick Ely said:
Damn you Floridians are really getting some cold weather. I was home in NJ for the holiday break, my flight back to LA got delayed by the massive snowstorm, one look outside next morning after it hit had me WISHING I kept my Commander around on the east coast until then. Would have loved to take her romping in the snow.

Good pics though man, glad to see you can do what you want to do with your family (jeep included ;))
Yep, it was pretty enjoyable, I wish we could have stayed a couple of more days......the 2 days of rain and wind on January 2nd & 3rd really cut into our time there.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Too bad about the bad weather. I used to hate getting rained out when I was young. At least you got a few good days. We had a nasty cold snap just before Christmas. For a couple days it was down to -49*F over night. Last few days were quite warm again and today it is dropping pretty fast and is expected to stay cold for the next week. So much for global warming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts