1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Beautiful dog - horrible license plate frame! :banana_hitit:

·
Registered
807 Posts
looks like you have a 3.7 with qt1. i had that set up on my first XK and went many places most people wouldnt expect you to go with that set up. May you already know, but if you are offroading with that vehicle, you will want to slap it down in 1st gear an push the ESP button and hold it for about 7-10 seconds until is dings and says "ESP OFF" or something like that....you will get up, over and through 90% more stuff than you would in the normal ESP mode. BTW just pushing it once only takes it part way off... you have to hold it til it dings if you are really in some hard going stuff.....JUST FYI....if you are already aware of this then keep on using your jeep for the fun stuff.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like you have a 3.7 with qt1. i had that set up on my first XK and went many places most people wouldnt expect you to go with that set up. May you already know, but if you are offroading with that vehicle, you will want to slap it down in 1st gear an push the ESP button and hold it for about 7-10 seconds until is dings and says "ESP OFF" or something like that....you will get up, over and through 90% more stuff than you would in the normal ESP mode. BTW just pushing it once only takes it part way off... you have to hold it til it dings if you are really in some hard going stuff.....JUST FYI....if you are already aware of this then keep on using your jeep for the fun stuff.
yeah, thats mine. it aint the hemi, and it aint the baddest mamma jamma out there, but it sure surprised the hell outta me lol. its fun on the trails, very practical, and gets "decent" mileage for what it is. i do wish it had a little extra power, but hey, i guess thats to be expected with the v6. thanks for the words!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts