Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Sweet. That thing came with a lot of exterior accessories. Congrats and enjoy!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very nice XK with extras! I'm a little jealous...:cool:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Looks good! welcome!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice...

Far too much glare, way too clean - Needs Dirt...:)

Any future mods in mind...?

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Welcome to the club, nice looking rig!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Hey, Ginger, congrats on the "new" jeep!

I've had mine for over two years, and in the winter I always feel like the floor heaters don't really work well, and the heat that it puts out comes right up the dash into my face while leaving my feet cold. Well, a couple months ago I was poking around down there and noticed a piece of foam just inside the vent that was blocking about 3/4 of the opening. I easily pulled it out and then the heater functioned much better. Anyway, I bring this up because in your first interior picture it looks like you have the same piece of foam blocking your driver floor vent!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Did anyone take advantage of the TSB on having the front floor vents modified so that you can close them off? just courious.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
Haags said:
Hey, Ginger, congrats on the "new" jeep!

I've had mine for over two years, and in the winter I always feel like the floor heaters don't really work well, and the heat that it puts out comes right up the dash into my face while leaving my feet cold. Well, a couple months ago I was poking around down there and noticed a piece of foam just inside the vent that was blocking about 3/4 of the opening. I easily pulled it out and then the heater functioned much better. Anyway, I bring this up because in your first interior picture it looks like you have the same piece of foam blocking your driver floor vent!
Had to just run out and check my floor vents -- no foam.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
jeep5253 said:

I went out and double checked mine too... No foam!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
jeep5253 said:
Now I am going to have to leave work early just to check this out. :rolleyes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts