Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys,

I come from Germany and I read in this board since a couple of days.

Sorry about my English, but I finished school 20 years ago and since then I
only ordered beer and vacancy and something like that in my holidays
(sometimes in the USA). So I did not really improved my English.

I will buy a new car at the end of this year and I’m very interested in the
Commander.

So, let me see (read) about your experiences.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The best way is to read through some of the past messages. Almost everyone that posts here thinks, to use an American expression, that the Commander is "the best thing since sliced bread". Most entries are positive, those that aren't seem to indicate irregularities in the Commander's production process or sometimes exceptional problems with the car dealers.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yes, most are positive and my personal 5 months experience is absolutely positive except for this. Make sure you understand that the mileage (number of miles per gallon driven) is 30% less than advertised but if this does not bother you (and it should not if you are buying a Commander) and dig this:
The gas tank is so small that it would not allow to go more than 220 miles on it or 370 km. I called Jeep about it and nothing can be done. Other than that it is the coolest most awesome car on the road. 'nuff said.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.