Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in a warm welcome to our new Moderator, ge2...
He is a new member here, but a long time member/Moderator at our sister site for the Jeep CherokeeSRT8.com site and his wife is a Commander owner...

Welcome ge2 - Show us what ya got!! :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Howdy Red...... I'm guessing that I'm sliding in right now just to help out as the site is growing. I've been moderating vehicle specific forums for far longer than I'm proud of :) (about 8 years now) and since I'm already handling one of this network's sites, it just made sense for me to help out here. As the site continues to grow, certainly some of the core members will be asked to help out in one capacity or another.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Cool, help us grow!!! I wasn't knocking you btw, just curious. I figured rubicontrail.net would become a moderator sometime.

Hopefully you'll be able to spend some time here with us. Now, that silver jeep, that sure is purty.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have been in and out of Jeeps for the last 16 years or so. I've had a wrangler, several cherokees and grands, and now the SRT and the Commander. I've always had pleasant experiences buying and owning them. The commander is our family car, and my wife's daily driver, so I'm not going too crazy on it, mod wise. I'm far more an appearance guy over performance, but I like a nice bit of power too. I'd like to stiffen up the suspension on the Commander, but my wife drives it more than I do, and she's happy with how smooth it is right now. My kids love their little sun roofs, and when I get behind the wheel, I like the power of the 5.7 as well as the fact that it's a masculine ride (I HATED driving her little Lexus RX 300 easter egg looking thing).

I'll do all I can to offer input here, as well as learn from all of you folks.

(and thanks for the comments about the SRT..... it's a very fun car. I've done a fair bit of modding to it appearance wise-- paint work, tint, HIDs, new upholstery, dash treatment, a couple of sets of wheels, grills etc)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts