Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a nice set?? I'm looking for some but I don't want any 10.00 P.O.S. ones, also don't want to spend a bunch of $$ either...also do they make one for the second row seats too??

·
2,248 Posts
At first I thought you were referring to the type of seat covers that the truckers are always talking about when a pretty girl passes them.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, nah the ones you put over the seats in a vehicle and sit on...LOL

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Coverking.com And Wetoakle have them but they are fairly expensive. I think Wetoakle only offers them for the front two seats, Coverking has all the seats.

·
Registered
444 Posts
How many cats would it take to outfit a commander with seatcovers? Where do they get all those cats from anyway?:stickpoke:

·
Registered
735 Posts
maybe you could find some seats in junk yard.

·
Registered
422 Posts
University of Delaware has a crapload of seat covers...walking around in short skirts and tight pants....ha ha coverking.com would be where I would look.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL...whatever...thanks, i'll check it out!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Pics of said Delaware seat covers? :)

Anyway, do you have an idea what type of material you want - neoprene, poly, leather(ette), sheepskin? Custom fit or universal? Might help narrow the choices a bit.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0038399&type=pod&cmCat=catfeatauto

I had these in wifey's ZJ before we sold it to get the XK. My intention was to splurge on the Wet Okole, but I swapped the Cabelas ones in for the time being. As it turns out, they don't look to bad and the fit is decent for a universal cover. Price is right too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yup - I got my Weathertech liners from Cabela's cuz at the time they were offering free shipping. They were shipped directly from Weathertech in a Weathertech box. Only difference is the sticker.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those are nice!! But, unfortunately they don't spell "wife approved"...if it was just up to me, i'd get those! as far as material goes, as long as it's not sheepskin or something furry like that it doesn't matter, universal is fine too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts