Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a message from my Off-road club telling that I won the first prize for the photo below of my Commander in a Photo Competition. :)

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,578 Posts
Now we have two members of our forum with award winning photos, Both those winners should be automatic entries into the calendar submission.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a49erFootballFan said:
Now we have two members of our forum with award winning photos, Both those winners should be automatic entries into the calendar submission.
Interesting, who is the other one? and do you know where is the photo? or you may post it here.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
samax8 said:
Congrats! That is a great photo. Where was it taken?
Thanks,

this photo was taken in Saudi Arabia, where I live :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,789 Posts
Congrats Ahmed. Nice pic!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
69 Posts
Beautiful image, Ahmed. Love it! Surely a shoe-in for the calendar!

This would make an excellent background image for any desktop! Speaking of that, someone should put together a set of Commander desktop pics from the calendar winners. Just an idea...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,265 Posts
Sooo, what did you win????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
Joined
·
807 Posts
:) So how should really get the applause the commander owner, driver, or the photographer?....hehe...or did you do like do and set your camera on on remotes and tripods so you can be all 3.....
its a great photo! it looks to me like the person with the camera should be getting the pat on the back though....hehe!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
ped4599 said:
:) So how should really get the applause the commander owner, driver, or the photographer?....hehe...or did you do like do and set your camera on on remotes and tripods so you can be all 3.....
its a great photo! it looks to me like the person with the camera should be getting the pat on the back though....hehe!
Oppse .....



Well, here is the truth,

its my vehicle ,
its me driving,
its my camera,
its me who adjusted the camera settings
its me was giving the directions
its me who was leading the trip ;)
.
.
.
.
but it was only my friend who just "pushed the button" :D

So who is the photographer ?? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
ahmed255 said:
Oppse .....



Well, here is the truth,

its my vehicle ,
its me driving,
its my camera,
its me who adjusted the camera settings
its me was giving the directions
its me way leading the trip ;)
.
.
.
.
but it was only my friend who just "pushed the button" :D

So who is the photographer ?? :confused:

LOL ouch! Looks really good. Congrats!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cico7 said:
The thing about beating your head against the wall, it feels so good when you stop.
haha ,,, you feel the world rotating
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,578 Posts
Time to buy a camera for my XK too.
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top