Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for any help on this.. I am looking at an 07 Sport in green with 28k miles. It is mint and looks awesome. what problems am I going to have what should I look for. I have 8k left on the factory since I guess it came with a 36k warranty and the dealer is giving me an extended warranty. I am paying 15900 for it. any and all advice would be great..

Thank you

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Thanks for any help on this.. I am looking at an 07 Sport in green with 28k miles. It is mint and looks awesome. what problems am I going to have what should I look for. I have 8k left on the factory since I guess it came with a 36k warranty and the dealer is giving me an extended warranty. I am paying 15900 for it. any and all advice would be great..

Thank you

I dont understand your leasing the currnet vehicle and you want to buy it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking about buying it from Carmax... What button?

Should I buy. Are these good longterm. What should I look for when I go see it tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The button under your thank you. I think you could get a limited for that price. I like my XK, 2006 I have had my share of issues with it but it was nothing the warranty did not cover. In my opinion for the money you cant get a better off road and luxury family SUV. And welcome to the forum. if you use the search button I'm sure youll be able to get all your questions answerd if not post and some one will have the answer or find it for ya.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
I too see the "edit" button under the first post. Strange.

I think that you will probably be able to talk the dealer down a bit from his price given the current economic situation most dealers are in, but its not a bad deal. If you've taken it out for a drive and like it, it only gets better from there!

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Its carmax, so the price is set. No negotiations. But, thats still not a bad price for the year and miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts