Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Cherokee XJ that I love and never want to get rid of. I wanted something that all the family could enjoy and the wife wanted a jeep, but "fancy". We ended up with a 2007 Commander Overland with 70,000 miles in 2016. I have done exhaust, all fluids (Amsoil), CAI, tune up, Rubicon wheels and 255/75/17 tires. OME springs and Bilstein 5100s are going on now. Love the forum and information!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,796 Posts
I have a 1999 Cherokee XJ that I love and never want to get rid of. I wanted something that all the family could enjoy and the wife wanted a jeep, but "fancy". We ended up with a 2007 Commander Overland with 70,000 miles in 2016. I have done exhaust, all fluids (Amsoil), CAI, tune up, Rubicon wheels and 255/75/17 tires. OME springs and Bilstein 5100s are going on now. Love the forum and information!!!
@HemiOverland ;

Welcome to the forum.

First thing that jumps out at me, based on your vehicle description in your introduction is that your user profile information that appears underneath your username is all wrong.

Please update your user profile by doing the following:

To update your profile, click on your username above your avatar and select the "View Public Profile" tab and click on "About Me" and you will see the questions that need to be answered pertaining to your Commander's information.

Your answers will display all of YOUR Commander's information below your avatar and it will look similar to this:

Own a Commander?: Yes
Model year:
Trim Package:
Sport
Power-Train:
4.7L V-8
2WD or 4WD:
4WD
If 4WD - system:
QT-II
Current Mileage:

Additionally, please click on the following link and read it if you have not done so already, lots of good info in here:

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/89-new-member-section/63025-required-reading-new-member-introduction-post-other-important-new-member-info.html

Thanks and again, welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts