Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my Brute Force CAI today. It really made the Magnaflow better, more air in means more air out. I hope to see some gains in mpg as soon as I can get my foot off the pedal. It was a simple install,a few missing steps in the instructions but easy enough to figure out. Here are some pics before and after. It's a Hemi.
Brute Force CAI 007 (Custom).jpg

Brute Force CAI 011 (Custom).jpg

Brute Force CAI 016 (Custom).jpg

Brute Force CAI 015 (Custom).jpg

Brute Force CAI 017 (Custom).jpg

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks good. I have one (love the oilless filter) on the Wrangler and the install was pretty damn detailed w/ tons of pics. I'll deffinately get one for the Commander here sometime soon.

Where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking? Summit was the cheapest for me.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Looks fantastic. I can't wait to install mine. Now, I know it will look excellent and allow more air into that monster. Great pics. Thank you for them. :D .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another chris said:
Looks good. I have one (love the oilless filter) on the Wrangler and the install was pretty damn detailed w/ tons of pics. I'll deffinately get one for the Commander here sometime soon.

Where did you get it from if you don't mind me asking? Summit was the cheapest for me.
I bought it from here, AUTO ANYTHING.
http://www.autoanything.com/air-filters/61A2053A0A0A2556670.aspx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Installed the AEM today (5.7 Hemi) .... It's quiet up to 2000rpm.... Nice growl at 3000RPM....... 4000 to 5000 RPM - who needs a Flowmaster? Sounds like you're at the track!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Deffinately recommend the aem brute force cai!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts