Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an e-Mail from AEV today announcing this new product:

See it here!

The ProCal Module allows the user to reprogram several factory parameters including:
• Tire size
• Gear Ratio
• One Touch Lane Change
• Daytime Running Lamps
• Low Tire Pressure Indicator
• Smart Bar Indicator Disable (after Smart Bar removal)
• Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes

I have sent them an e-mail to see if this will work for our Commanders. It adjusts the speedometer, TPS and a few other readings for those of us with larger tires for $129.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
The ProCal Module allows the user to reprogram several factory parameters including:
• Tire size
• Gear Ratio
• One Touch Lane Change
• Daytime Running Lamps
• Low Tire Pressure Indicator
Smart Bar Indicator Disable (after Smart Bar removal)
• Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
What is a Smart Bar ?

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Looks like its only for Wranglers, but it also includes the 5.7 & 6.1 engines which aren't in the Wrangler lineup.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Called AEV and talked with Mike, he said this would not work for the XK and that you needed the Super Lift for the other one they sell. He said they have no plans to make anything for the XK at this time.

I do not know why this would not work but if they say so I guess we are still waiting for someone to step up and make us one.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
It said right on the email that it was for a JK. Im not sure where the confusion came from. At first I thought it was them finally answering some questions that I had asked them over the weekend.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It said right on the email that it was for a JK.
I saw the e-mail but thought it could work on the XK, not sure what the difference is is electronics that causes it not to work.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Probably different transmissions and 4WD systems as well as programming for the ESP/TCS software.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts