1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I got that same email a little while back. Im so pissed. I wanted to buy a set of the pintler beadlocks once I get back from the next deployment to Iraq. Looks like i'll be looking for a different wheel now.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I'm jumping on the non-beadlock silver Pintlers, I think they'll perform much better than the wheels I have on there now.

Edit: just ordered them, hopefully will have them next week so i can get them mounted and my old wheels sold asap to cover the cost of these.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I got that same email a little while back. Im so pissed. I wanted to buy a set of the pintler beadlocks once I get back from the next deployment to Iraq. Looks like i'll be looking for a different wheel now.
Are you in Iraq now? I am located at JBB formally Camp Anaconda/Balad.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I'm jumping on the non-beadlock silver Pintlers, I think they'll perform much better than the wheels I have on there now.

Edit: just ordered them, hopefully will have them next week so i can get them mounted and my old wheels sold asap to cover the cost of these.
Did you order the ones for the XK or JK?

Are you in Iraq now? I am located at JBB formally Camp Anaconda/Balad.
No, not yet. It's still going to be a little while before we leave. Im in the National Guard now so we need time to train before we leave. It's totally different then when I was on active duty. We were ready to leave at any given time!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
I did want those but now I have too many rims to go out and buy 5 more.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I did want those but now I have too many rims to go out and buy 5 more.
You can always send 5 of those rubi wheels my way!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I think the cost of shipping would equal buying the closeout rims.
You could always make a trip out to the east coast and deliver them to me! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Got the ones for the XK, those are the closeout wheels.
I just realized that they are not discontinuing the Pintler wheels for the JK. That's amazing news as those were the ones I wanted to buy. The pintlers for the XK don't sit out far enough IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Mine shipped today, will have them Tuesday.

07, that's why I got the XK ones, I like the tire to be flush with the fender. Looks better IMHO, and takes a little stress off the geometry.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Mine shipped today, will have them Tuesday.

07, that's why I got the XK ones, I like the tire to be flush with the fender. Looks better IMHO, and takes a little stress off the geometry.
I like the tire to be flush with the fender when their isnt a lot of lift on the vehicle. But when you have a 4-6 inch lift they definately need to be sticking out a few inches!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts