Jeep Commander Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
This is what I'm seeing...my post is first, yours is second. Again, I'm not trying to come off as a ****, but you gotta understand where I'm coming from.

2007 Limited
4X4 QuadraDrive 2
2" Rough Country lift
1.5" Rough Country spacers
255-75r17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs
17" Rubicon Willy rims
71,XXX miles
No worries DKL;

If you are on a smart phone - that's the problem and that's why you're not seeing what I'm talking about.

What I'm talking about will be displayed underneath your avatar - not as a signature in your post.

Right now - there is nothing displayed under your avatar which means you haven't answered the new profile questions about your Commander yet.

Next time your log in from a laptop or desktop computer follow the instructions I gave you previously and you will see exactly what I'm talking about.

·
Registered
63 Posts
In a movment of respect, I answered the questions and anybody on a desktop/laptop will now be able to see the info. Again, no bad blood here. Just a bit of confusion.

2007 Limited
4X4 QuadraDrive 2
2" Rough Country lift
17" Rubicon Willy rims
71,XXX miles

·
Super Moderator
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
In a movment of respect, I answered the questions and anybody on a desktop/laptop will now be able to see the info. Again, no bad blood here. Just a bit of confusion.

2007 Limited
4X4 QuadraDrive 2
2" Rough Country lift
17" Rubicon Willy rims
71,XXX miles
Perfect, that's all I was trying to get you to do.

Thanks.

FYI - the sticky announcement for ALL Forum Members to update their profiles has been posted at the top of every forum and sub-forum for about a month now:

I guess people just aren't reading it.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey Blue, how you liking the AFE system? Is it worth it? What kind of performance gains do you get? How does it compare to the K&N system?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I have used the K&N FIPK kits on several vehicles before. This is the first time I have used the AEM product. The manager of the speed shop where I buy my parts thought the filter is better on the AEM kit. I like The kit and feel the quality is quite good. You can't go wrong either way.

The difference is noticeable. Aside from the sound, top end is much stronger. I added an 85mm BBK as well and between the two, the added power is nice.

·
Super Moderator
5,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #28 (Edited)
Hey Blue, how you liking the AFE system? Is it worth it? What kind of performance gains do you get? How does it compare to the K&N system?
Money well spent, I'd recommend it - from what I have seen of the K&N kits, I'd say the aFe intake system is better made.

I can't tell you definitively what gains it give me, because I did it the same time that I added my aFe 3 inch stainless steel cat-back exhaust.

I just changed the filter on it about a week ago, I found a different filter at Advanced Auto that I think gives a little more air flow because it's not capped off at the end;

21 - 28 of 28 Posts