Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
AFE MACH Force-Xp 3" Cat-Back Stainless Steel Exhaust System w/Polished Tip installed;

http://afepower.com/shop/details_new...artno=49-48052

I am very happy with this system, quality craftsmanship - and man does it sound good, what an awesome rumble it has.

Anybody with a 4.7L engine that is looking for a cat-back exhaust system, I highly recommend this.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have a Flowmaster 50 on my Hemi and it made my XK sound like it has a Hemi lol. I love the cat back exhausts but hate how it sticks so far out and under. I would 100% hit that wheeling lol. I like how the stock tip is ticked under.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a Flowmaster 50 on my Hemi and it made my XK sound like it has a Hemi lol. I love the cat back exhausts but hate how it sticks so far out and under. I would 100% hit that wheeling lol. I like how the stock tip is ticked under.

That's funny, because I couldn't stand my stock exhuaust.

This system looks and sounds 110% better to me.

I shot a video but my phones speaker system doesn't really do it justice.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good!

Thanks Core.

Like I said, the recording doesn't really do it justice, the difference is very noticeable.

Even the mechanics were surprised how much deeper and louder it sounded.

I don't know if that's just the result of the cat-back exhaust system - or if its a combination of the cat-back exhaust and the stage 2 cold air intake system.

·
Registered
370 Posts
No you can definitely hear the difference lol I've heard a stock exhaust on your engine before. The OEM exhaust on our XKS is a damn house so any upgrade is worth it. That is why I threw on a $125 Flowmaster for now. It does the trick with being able to hear the engine.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No you can definitely hear the difference lol I've heard a stock exhaust on your engine before. The OEM exhaust on our XKS is a damn house so any upgrade is worth it. That is why I threw on a $125 Flowmaster for now. It does the trick with being able to hear the engine.

I had a couple of Fox-Body 5.0L Mustang LX's once upon a time and had Flowmaster Mufflers on both of them.

2 chamber Flowmasters on the first one and 3 chamber flowmasters on the second one.

They make great mufflers.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Now that I've had this afe POWER 49-48052 MACH Force-Xp 3" Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System for a while, I have to say, I'm very pleased with it.

Anybody that has a 4.7L engine in their Commander - and wants to get rid of that ugly stock oil can muffler and put in a nice 3 inch Stainless Steel cat-back system to improve your exhaust flow and give your 4.7L a much deeper, meaner sound, this is the system to get.

http://afepower.com/shop/details_new...artno=49-48052

1 - 12 of 12 Posts