Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey I recently purchased a Jeep commander, while doing my digging and looking around I saw a picture of a Commander with aftermarket headlights that resembled what Ford is doing with their super duty trucks, how it has the LED strip surrounding the main headlights. I was looking and couldn’t find them anywhere, has anyone seen these for sale or how they would of gotten them??
Anything like that for the commander is gonna be a DIY/custom job. If you are risky enough to try it yourself it involves heating up your headlights in the oven, prying them open, installing whatever light strips you pick, then sealing it back up. There is a guy on Instagram that will make them for you (he does it as a side job), but I am not sure if I am allowed to just be putting his name out there so if you DM me I will get his info for you.

·
Registered
226 Posts
@A Johizzle and @Jersey007
So I messaged him just to make sure he was cool with it but here is his name on Instagram. He did say he wasn't taking orders right now, but at least you will have his info for when he does. his name on insta is "a.labrat" (no quotes).

I believe they were like 325 for the led strips and then he had other options as well, for halos and stuff.

Reactions: Big Blue

·
Registered
226 Posts
My mistake then.

I already have the Black tinted Spyder Euro headlight housings installed and I also have a spare set of them, so, I don't need anymore of them.

Thanks for the link though, I'm sure other members will find it useful.
you trying to get rid of that spare set?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts