Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be alright to replace my door speakers with 4ohm if I’m converting my radio to an aftermarket double din stereo?

·
Administrator
15,520 Posts
@Schwabtim Welcome to the forum! Tell us a little about your Commander (model trim, engine, drive train, mileage, etc.) And post some pics of it when you get a chance. Thanks. I can't help you with your question but hopefully one of the other members will have an answer for you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybe.
Try using the Search with the terms ' speaker upgrade '
There are a bunch of contingencies to answering your question (which doors? which factory system are you starting with? using factory amp? etc). If you read through the threads that come back from that search you'll be in better shape to discuss your remaining questions. Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
6,712 Posts
Would it be alright to replace my door speakers with 4ohm if I’m converting my radio to an aftermarket double din stereo?
@Schwabtim;

Welcome to the forum;

Please read the New Member Required Reading below and complete your user profile as directed, in order to comply with the forum rules;

It's very helpful and in most cases necessary, to have a properly completed user profile - with all of your Commander's relevant information, so members have the basic & necessary information to help you properly diagnose your issues.

Thanks & welcome aboard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts