Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an aftermarket single din in the jeep at the moment and the rear speakers don’t work.

Finally had time to take out the radio and came across this:

Several wires from the wire set are tied off and don’t connect to anything on the radio...possible reason the back don’t work?

On a different note, have any of you converted your single dine radio to a double?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I have an aftermarket single din in the jeep at the moment and the rear speakers don’t work.

Finally had time to take out the radio and came across this:

Several wires from the wire set are tied off and don’t connect to anything on the radio...possible reason the back don’t work?

On a different note, have any of you converted your single dine radio to a double?
Maybe this will help you out;

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Argh....after I opened up the dash and took a look at the radio I tried to drive it yesterday and noticed absolutely NO sound going through the radio! I didn't take anything apart and put everything back in where it should have been.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
loose connection is my guess. do you have a converter box?
Worked. Took the radio out and instantly the sound came back on. Left it on as well while I was putting the stereo back in so I could tell if the wires were getting messed up too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts